Ranges:Tractor front loader
The beating heart of MX expertise, our front loaders perform all your agricultural handling and lifting operations, robustly and efficiently. MX loaders are easily installed on all types of tractor and can be combined with various accessories suited to a wide range of work.
MX loader ranges
What is a front loader?
An extension of the tractor
A front loader is a device that is usually attached to the front, but sometimes to the rear of a tractor, like a detachable arm. It comprises a frame, attached to the tractor, supporting two lifting arms, with mobility provided by single or double-acting rams. The system is activated by the tractor’s hydraulic pump, controlled by the driver using a joystick.
The use of front loaders requires the addition of:
- interchangeable implements, depending on the work being done (moving, pushing, clamping, etc.)
- a weight at the rear of the tractor to act as a counterbalance.
An agricultural handling device
Tractor loaders handle large volumes of agricultural products to facilitate the work of farmers, landscapers, livestock producers, winemakers, etc.
Our MX front loaders are designed for all types of work:
- Handling of heavy products (wood, stone, soil, hay, bags of fertiliser).
- Harvest silage (grains, roots, green fodder)
How should you choose your MX front loader?
Based on the intensity of your work
You can specify your choice of front loader in accordance with the complexity, frequency and duration of your handling work.
For example, A100 loaders are ideal for occasional or low-intensity work (tractors of 40 to 140 horsepower) and with less than 200 hours of use per year.
In contrast, the T400 series is recommended for extreme working conditions, above 400 hours a year, where comfort, safety and durability are paramount without compromising on output.
The versatile front loaders
If the intensity of your work varies from task to task and depending on the conditions, we advise you to choose a versatile front loader that is suitable for all day-to-day operations. You have a choice of two ranges:
- MX TX400 series loaders, suitable for powerful 170 to 400 horsepower tractors, used for their speed and comfort on the road. They are versatile and particularly effective.
- MX U400 series loaders, known for their robustness and adaptability (tractors of 40 to 220 horsepower), designed for less than 400 hours of use per year.
The compact loaders
Some activities require a front loader whose dimensions do not exceed the profile of the tractor. This is particularly the case in vineyards and orchards, for which MX has designed loaders with a “small footprint/optimal performance” ratio: the F300 series range.
Another option would be the compact loader. With its simple and efficient design, it copes quickly and easily with handling tasks in green spaces. You will find several models in our Compact range.
Depending on the model, these two types of compact loader are suitable for tractors from 15 to a maximum of 120 horsepower.
What accessories can I combine with my tractor’s front loader?
Implements appropriate for your work
The implements used to pick up, move and unload agricultural products, known as gripping devices, must be adapted according to the type of objects to be handled:
- Buckets: rubble, soil, waste, manure, wood, stones, etc.
- Manure forks
- Silage buckets for maize, grass, fibrous materials, etc.
- Pallet forks, for use with pallets
- Bag lifters, for lifting big bags and other unit loads
- Specific grabs for trunks, sugar cane, branches, seaweed, etc.
- Bale grabs, wrapping grabs and bale spikes for fodder bales
The controls are used by the tractor driver in the cab. Various joysticks enable loader functions to be performed:
- the FLEX PILOT low-pressure control system;
- the EPILOTs electronic control;
- the PRO PILOT cable control system;
- or more simply a connection to the original control.